All partners of ALIANZA’s project met in Viena on September 27th 2016 for their second Meeting.
In this meeting were discussed the following topics:
- VYTAUTAS MAGNUS UNIVERSITY ‘representative presented the organization and its motivation for participating in ALIANZA project. All partners made a short presentation of themselves for the new Lithuanian partner.
- Presentation of the project progress sheet and the National Agency comments to the interim report.
- ALIANZA web page and leaflet. The Consortium discussed about the first version of ALIANZA web site and of the project leaflet.
- Presentation of the SMEs’ Survey results. The SMEs’ survey was aimed at collecting information about opinions and needs of SMEs’ managers concerning the participation in Dual Training Programs.
- Discussion of the Management System of Dual Training for SMEs online tool’s structure and of the Guide for users’ contents.
- Dissemination and future actions to execute.
ALIANZA partners will meet again in Kaunas on January 2017.