Dual System education in ALIANZA partner countries
The booklet provides information on Dual training legal framework and trend in the countries participating in the ALIANZA project.
Guide for the use of the Dual Training management system for SMEs and VETs
This guide will support you in the use of the ALIANZA Management System Online Tool. It also includes case studies of SMEs involved in Dual Training programs.
The Management system of Dual Training for SMEs online tool
The ALIANZA management system is an interactive and friendly tool, for SMEs and/or VET managers. It records and processes users’ data by putting in contact companies with compatible interests and needs in order to produce synergies to participate in Dual Training programs. The Platform includes a Collaboration Area where both SMEs and VET providers can communicate and exchange ideas and Dual Training opportunities.
In this section you can browse through online information and resources connected with Dual training in Europe:
• The dual training system: Integration of young people into the labour market – Executive Summary (2012).
• Philipp Gonon (University of Zurich), What Makes the Dual System to a Dual System? A New Attempt to Define VET through a Governance Approach, BWP (2013).
• Markus Linten, Sabine Prüstel and Christian Woll, Vocational Education and Training in European countries – Literature database; BIBB – Federal Institution for Vocational Education and Training (2014).
• Wolfgang Bliem, Alexander Petanovitsch and Kurt Schmid , Success factors for the Dual VET System, ibw – Institut für Bildungsforschung der Wirtschaft (2014).
• J. Keating, E. Medrich, V. Volkoff and J. Perry, Comparative study of vocational education and training systems, Australian National Training Authority (2002).